2014年1月19日星期日

STUDENT SCHOOLBAG IS HEAVY ( WEEK 2)

Hello, my name is Job , I am a second grade student of junior middle school , everyday I have to ge up very early then take number 109 bus five stops and change into MRT after that ,everyday I feel very tired , not only for a long way to school ,but also my school bag is very heavy , I have many books and study materials in my school bag . However , I wanna look good , so I buy a popular bag , which is made in leath .

Question : Why I have a lot of lessons
                  Why I have classes very ealy in the morning
                  Why I have mang books for each lesson
                  Why I have to finish my teamwork after my homework
                  Why my home is far from my school
                  Why I have bring my homework to school everyday
                  Why I feel very tired everyday
                  Why my leath school bag is very heavy
                  Why I have bring wy books and materials back to home
                  Why I have homework everyday after class
                  Why I have to take MRT go to school and back to home
                    ...

沒有留言:

發佈留言